Thank you to all who joined our 4th Clinical Care Classification (CCC) User Meeting: Adoption, Implementation, and Outcomes in Nashville, Tennessee from December 4-5th!
Participants were able to share issues and strategies concerning the topics of adoption, implementation and outcomes. Below, please find copies of all of the slide decks that were used during the meeting and let us know if you have any questions.
When: December 4-5, 2019
Where: Nashville, Tennessee – HCA Headquarters
Hosted by: Virgina Saba, EdD, RN, FAAN, FACMI, LL
Keynote Speaker: Jane Englebright, PhD, RN, CENP, FAAN
Conference flyer (712k PDF).
- Dr. Virginia Saba: Overview Clinical Care Classification System. (3.8mb)
- Dr. Jane Englebright: Reducing Documentation Burden Using CCC (pdf 1mb)
- Drs Rebecca Freeman, Susan Matney: Data Mapping [The Picture-Book Version] (pdf 2mb)
- Frontline Panel: Using CCC in Practice. (pdf 130k)
- Dr. Avaretta Davis: Using CCC to Code Interdisciplinary Plans of Care. (pdf 1.1mb)
- Beth Hart: Virtual Patient Case Simulations for Undergraduate Nursing Education. (pdf 555k)
- Edith Vick: Clinical Care Classification (CCC) System Embedment in the School Electronic Health Record. (pdf 616k)
- Karen Hughart: Clinical Care Classification (CCC) Utilization at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. (pdf 1.6)
- Dr. Luann Whittenburg: Guidance on the Clinical Care Classification Implementation in Electronic Health Records. (pdf 1.8mb)
- Stefanie Fine: Key Decision: Clinical Care Classification System Day. (pdf 6k)
- Dr. Seth Wolpin: Mobile Tools+ for CCC. (pdf 361k)
- Tiffany Harman: Connecting CCC to SNOMED CT and LOINC in a Terminology Server. (pdf 778k)
- Dr. Patricia Dykes: Identifying and Grading Nurses’ Concern Concepts about Patient Deterioration Using a Standard Nursing Terminology. (pdf 3mb)
- Dr. Patricia Sengstack: Governance to Support Documentation Standardization. (pdf 1.8)
- Drs. Yang Lei Yang, Peilong Chung et al. Panel Discussion: Progress Application of CCC in China R&D and Application of Intelligent Nursing Information System Based on the CCC Nursing Knowledge Base. (pdf 5.3 3mb)
- Dr. Jane Englebright: Evidence Based Clinical Documentation. (pdf 2.8mb)